This file contains the modular city walls and expansion sets. The set contains
- Four different wall sections (with walls 120mm long, and 40mm deep),
- 4 rectangular corner towers (with space for 2 x 40mmx20mm stands),
- 4 straight section rectangular towers (with space for 2 x 40mmx20mm stands),
- An internal rectangular corner tower (with space for 2 x 40mmx20mm stands),
- Two city wall gates (one with rectangular tower - with space fo 4 x 40mmx20mm bases, and one with space for 6 x 40mmx20mm bases).
- A broken wall section
- A stand alone rectangular tower (with space for 2 x 40mmx20mm stands)
- A rectangular entry tower. (with space for 2 x 40mmx20mm stands)
- 6 alternative flex wall towers, 3 have narrow tops (35mm internal diameter) and 3 have wide tops (57mm internal diameter, able to hold 2 stands). The towers come in two parts that can rotate, allowing intersection wall angles of over 180 degrees (from just under 90 degrees to just over 270 degrees).
- A keep which stands 111mm tall (to the top of the tallest part of the tallest tower). The roof of the keep is large enough to hold 6 x 20mmx40mm stands.
The pieces fit together with jigsaw like lugs and can be put together in countless ways to make anything from a small fort to a table spanning city wall. The file is intended to be printed on an LCD resin printer. All elements are hollow with drainage points.
Please check dimensions against your printers print volume: The larges part measures 131mm long (60mm wide) the tallest part is 111mm tall. The walls are designed to accommodate three 40mm x 20mm bases, and the rectangular towers are designed to accommodate two 20mm x 40m bases. Scaling the files by 105% before printing will make it easier to place bases with models that overhang.
Important: These files are for personal use only, unless you have specific written permission from Cromarty Forge Ltd you are not permitted to sell, rent, transfer, host on in any other way distribute these files or products derived from these files.